Image Hosted by ImageShack.us gALs jUz wAnna hAf fUn*~: Beginning of 21st Bdae Celebration!

gALs jUz wAnna hAf fUn*~

you only have one life.. LIVE IT!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Beginning of 21st Bdae Celebration!

It's finally my big 21st! Yeah! But there's no big party for me.. firstly cos i've been too busy working tt i din haf the time to plan.. secondly cos it's so last min it's hard to get pple to be free on the same day & lastly cos i decided to save a big portion of my $$$ for my Hong Kong trip!

thus jEnn decided to hold small little parties for diff groups of my beloved frens so tt i wun miss out on anyone:) jus yest(290606) i held a BBQ for my PB colleagues.. it was super duper great fun & the best part was i wasen caught up wif having to BBQ all the time! i actually sat down to play blackjack & ate hell alot! Thank you Cyn for the wonderful pretty yummy salad.. Maryanne & Velda for the bottles of Absolute.. Mr Lea for giving me your winnings as my bdae gift.. & all the rest.. Mel, ann, laurence, jacklyn, vincent, bryan & ben for turning up & not forgetting the $150 Isetan voucher!!! thx for feeding the soul of a shopaholic:)

& today(300606) i had a MG gathering at yang's place.. it was a bdae cum pris-is-back cum mj.. dinner was KFC & Pizza hut delivery on me.. thank you pris, yang, cho, shu & ja-ne for the pretty velvety orange bag:) thx babes!

so i've yet to plan for the ntu & council cliques.. betta hurry plan sth.. did i mention tt this week was mj week? the no. of times i played in jus this week is madness i tell u!