Image Hosted by ImageShack.us gALs jUz wAnna hAf fUn*~: 1st Monday blues back at skool!

gALs jUz wAnna hAf fUn*~

you only have one life.. LIVE IT!

Monday, August 14, 2006

1st Monday blues back at skool!

Ages! yes ages since i last blogged! today's a freaky day.. let's juz put it this way.. i'm so suay i cant believe it..

1) i saw a girl in front of me this morning carrying the same model & colour but different size new urbanmale bag.. this is the best part.. she was wearing the exact same belt as me too! & it's not like my belt's a common find!

it was then i knew the day would be a 'different' one..

2) i noe i'm heading for lt 11 but i kept searching for lt 10.. dosen helped tt wing gave me wrong directions too.. i climbed 4 flight of stairs 4 times before it hit me like a bullet train tt it's lt ELEVEN dumbass!

3) this nice-guy-turned-freaky-guy kindly let us use his PC at LWN lib and started asking wing for his no. then mentioned tt he's got no frens & maybe we cld haf lunch tog.. overly-friendly & rather pathetic i would say.. YiKes!$*%^

4) i managed to skip the print release queue by cutting queue of cos but the print job was slower than my grandmother! i stood for a whole 20 mins in front of the damn printer? & this stoopid china girl tok to me like it was my fault tt the printer was as dumb as her.. piss off..

5) i immediately lose the dollar coin the very moment hildya passed it to me..

sheesh.. as u can see i dashed home after skool juz in case i get myself into more shit.. & darn i forgot to buy 4D..

what a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home